Many of you get unknown friend requests on facebook, so in this blog I will tell you how to hide “ADD FRIEND” button on facebook.
To hide the “Add Friend” button on facebook all you need to do is to follow the given steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook Account
- Now click on the Down Arrow button on the top right corner, which is just after the Home Button.
- Now click on Privacy Settings.
- Now you will see How You Connect, on its right side click on Edit Settings.
- A dialog box will appear with many options on it.
- Find Who can send you friend requests option.
- On the right side of this option by default Everyone is selected.
- Click on it and then select Friends of Friends.
- Now click on done.
Just after you click on Done, your friend requests are blocked.
Remember that you can not completely Hide that button from every one. After saving the setting friends of friends can still send you friend requests. The button hides only to strangers, so be careful in sending and accepting friend requests.