Hi friends, the title seems quite interesting, creating your first website with wordpress. Well it is interesting to create your first website/blog by using wordpress as it provides full support in creating good websites and blogs.
So now let us leave all things and get started with how to create our first website. The complete process has just few following steps which are:
- Go to the WordPress website (www.wordpress.com)
- Once the page opens you will the top of the page something like the image below.
- Now click on the Sign Up button which you can find on the top of the page(You can see the button in the above image).
- Fill out the Sign Up form as below:
1. Blog Address: It is the name by which your website is accessible. Suppose you choose XYZ as the blog address so your website URL will be XYZ.wordpress.com
2. Username: It is the name by which u blog, login or do any thing you want on your blog.
3. Password: Enter your password here.
4. Confirm: Retype the password here.
5. E-mail Address: Type in your email address here as the confirmation link will be mailed you on this address only.
6. Select the language you want to blog in.
- Once you have filled the form Click on Create Blog.
- Once you are done you will be asked to create your profile and activate your account.
- Add your First and Last Name. Type in something about yourself and click on save profile.
- Now go to your mail address and check for the mail. Open the mail and click on activate account.
- And here you go, your website is made and is ready to be worked on.
Now all you have to do is to create pages, posts, categories and more with your website. Its all yours. Enjoy it.